Becoming a business mentor is a great way to share what you’ve learned so far and develop or reinvigorate your own leadership and management skills.
We’re looking for senior executives with a solid background in big business to mentor leaders from small and medium-sized enterprises across the country. It’s a chance to share experience and best practice with smaller firms, helping them through growth and improvement challenges.
Our 12-week and 12-month Mentoring for Growth programmes have never had more importance. Small and medium-sized businesses throughout Britain are facing a host of new challenges linked to the coronavirus crisis and an experienced sounding board is one of the most proven mechanisms to support the making of big decisions.
What’s in it for you?
1. Step outside the day-job to get fresh perspectives on common business challenges
2. Develop your leadership and management skills and advance your career
3. Boost your confidence by validating your skills and competencies
4. Expand your personal network and peer-to-peer learning through induction, events and webinars
5. Get personal satisfaction from helping the small business community
Think you have what it takes to be a mentor?
Find out more about the Mentoring for Growth programme by registering your interest.