Learn from people who are already making changes in their businesses
These sessions were focused on giving participants actionable tips and insights on how to create a diverse and inclusive work culture. Attendees heard from like-minded business leaders and experts who’ve worked across several industries and wrestled with the issues of diversity and inclusion.
Participants joined four 90-minute online sessions – every week over a four-week period.
Building on the insight of a subject specialist and with the guidance of a session facilitator, those who participated were part of a small group who discussed topics such as:
- Defining “diversity” and “inclusion” and how it relates to your industry
- Tactics for building an inclusive work culture and recruitment process
- How to talk about diversity and inclusion (and overcoming the fear of getting it wrong)
This Spark Learning Sessions event has ended. However, please email email@example.com for more information on future ones.
For business leaders and owners of any sector with three or more employees
This Spark Learning Session took place during March 2021
£40 deposit, fully refunded on completion
"I gained a lot out of the sessions...they were spot on, informative, relevant, concise and supportive."
Share, explore, grow
At Be the Business, we’re all about sharing and bringing together ideas. After all, there’s no better person to get ideas from than someone who has been there and done it themselves.
Through collaborating and discussing challenges together, we aim to encourage positive change in your business by supporting you to:
- Build a better understanding of how to create an inclusive work culture
- Increase confidence in discussing diversity and inclusion in a constructive way
- Develop a clear idea of how to define the issues of diversity and inclusion within your business
- Get a better understanding of hiring and recruitment practices that can help you reach underrepresented talent regardless of your budget size