About Digital Incite Sessions
With a challenging economic environment, the digitisation of your business is more important than ever – but it’s often hard to know what the right approach is.
Digital change is now key in responding to the interruption of work and business brought on by the pandemic and other pressures such as the cost of living crisis.
That’s why we’ve collaborated with Amazon Small Business Accelerator to introduce our newly-developed three-part Digital Incite Sessions on all things digital innovation. With the amazing insights and experiences of Amazon technology experts and the guidance of a professional session facilitator, you’ll be part of a small group of fellow business leaders. In a relaxed environment you’ll discuss and collaborate to help tackle the digital challenges you’re facing right now. Together, you’ll journey through the three aspects of your digital journey that make the difference to improving your digital success:
- Mapping your digital journey
- The skills and leadership needed for successful digital change
- Choosing your digital tools
Digital Incite Sessions can help you answer questions such as:
- With so many digital tools on the market, how do I choose the right one for my business? What tools are others using? What other help is out there?
- What can I do to ensure good digital literacy and drive digital skills in my workforce?
- How can I boost resilience and mitigate risk when adopting new technologies?
- What steps do I need to take when managing resistance to digital change and lead my business towards digital success?
- What can I learn from others about how to successfully move forward in an increasingly digital world?
- How can mapping my digital journey feed into my business strategy?
Having completed the three sessions, you'll also be entered into a prize draw to join three other business leaders on a private tour of an Amazon fulfilment centre to see first-hand how the company has digitised operations.
What’s the risk in not digitising successfully? The statistics tell the story:
18% – The average improvement in sales per employee over three years for firms that use a CRM system
25% – The average productivity benefit for companies using two or more business organisation technologies, such as project management software
12% – The average improvement in sales per employee over three years for businesses that use a digital accounting system
How your business will progress after attending Digital Incite Sessions
By collaborating and discussing challenges together in the presence of an Amazon expert and fellow business leader peers, you'll leave this experience with a practical achievable action you commit to – an action that will improve the success of the next steps on your digital journey.
Actions such as:
- Bringing different people into the planning process to innovate thinking
- Increase employee buy-in and unlock resistance to change in your workforce
- Build digital skills checking and development into recruitment and performance management
- Apply simple and pragmatic business approaches
- Align senior teams and unlock more effective working
Sign up – please make a selection based on the size of your company
3+ full-time employees11:00-12:15 on 23 January, 30 January and 6 February 2023
1-2 full-time employees13:00-14:15 on 23 January, 30 January and 6 February 2023
1-2 full-time employees09:00-10:15 on 24 January, 31 January and 7 February 2023
3+ full-time employees13:00-14:15 on 24 January, 31 January and 7 February 2023
Can't make any of these dates?Sign up so we can let you know about future dates
Where: All three sessions will be taking place virtually via Zoom.
Cost: No cost – your place is being funded by our supporters Amazon Small Business Accelerator! All participants are able to claim a £15 Amazon voucher provided you:
- Attend at least two of the three sessions
- Complete all requested surveys
Eligibility: Our sessions are designed for 1-2 and 3+ full-time members of staff. Please provide as much detail as you can on sign-up page to ensure we can provide you with the most relevant sessions to suit your business needs. You will also be required to accept all permissions and privacy notices to be part of this programme.
Please note these sessions aren’t intended to be a networking event, rather an opportunity to learn from like-minded business leaders and to start to make small but impactful changes in your business by having access to a technology expert. There is an important element of group discussion and therefore we ask that you keep your camera on where possible and contribute to each session.
Contact information: To find out anything else about our Digital Incite Sessions contact us on Incite@bethebusiness.com – we look forward to hearing from you!
Future sessions: If you are unable to commit to the current programme dates but would like to be kept up to date on our future cohort sessions please complete an expression of interest form here.